What are the learning objectives?
- The student synthesizes information from a variety of authentic audio, visual, and audiovisual resources.
- The student plans, produces, and presents spoken presentational communications.
- The student engages in spoken interpersonal communications.
What are we doing today?
- The AP exam is in 2. Please be prepared to complete exam practice on any given day.
- On Monday, April 24 students will write an essay over topics studied in contextos 1and 2. Students should be able to use the following resources in their essay:
- Borges y yo
- Una ley para fortalecer el guaraní en Paraguay
- Clases de autoestima
- Las redes sociales pueden cambiar la autoestima de los jóvenes
- Jóvenes discapacitados se reúnen a disfrutar de poesía
- Students will complete the following activities this week:
- Refer to the calendar for important due dates.