What are the learning objectives?
- The student synthesizes information from a variety of authentic audio, visual, and audiovisual resources.
- The student plans, produces, and presents spoken presentational communications.
- The student engages in spoken interpersonal communications.
What are we doing today?
- The AP exam is in 3 weeks and we have a ton of work today. Please be prepared to complete exam practice on any given day.
- On Friday, students will write an essay over topics studied in contextos 3 and 4. Students should be able to use the following resources in their essay:
- La población urbana mundial cercerá un 75% los 6300 millones en 2050
- Para presevar los recuerdos y la historia
- Déficit de espacio público ahoga a los bogotanos
- El país de la casualidad
- Los ciudades son de los ciudadanos
- Students will complete the following activities this week: