About This Week
This week, students will continue working on their last thematic unit of the semester: Tiempo y espacio” Tema y técnica. Students will begin the reading activities of this unit. In this unit, students have examined the following topics:
- Carpe diem and Memento mori
- The individual and their surroundings
- Nature and the environment
- The relationship between time and space
- Linear and circular time
- Trajectory and transformation
**The calendar below reflects important dates for both AP courses. Please log in to Schoology to view your class calendar.
What are the learning objectives?
- The student researches and discusses how the viewpoints of people in countries where the target language is spoken are reflected in their practices and products, such as political systems, art, architecture, music, and literature.
What are we doing today?
- Students will have time to work on reading activities.
What is the homework?
- Check the calendar for important dates.