About This Week
This week, students will begin working on reading assignments over our second unit of the semester: La construcción de género. Students will take a vocabulary assessment on Tuesday. In this unit, students will examine the following topics:
- The patriarchal system
- Tradition and rupture
**The calendar below reflects important dates for both AP courses. Please log in to Schoology to view your class calendar.
What are the learning objectives?
- The student researches and discusses how the viewpoints of people in countries where the target language is spoken are reflected in their practices and products, such as political systems, art, architecture, music, and literature.
What are we doing today?
- Students will complete a grammar or writing activity as a warm-up.
- Students will have time in groups to work on their reading activities, review vocabulary, and study for their unit assessment.
- Students will turn in their first podcast episode on Monday.
- Students will have a vocabulary assessment on Tuesday.
What is the homework?
- Check the calendar for important dates.